Home Contact Us Sitemap Favorite 한글
Picture/image reference room
Press report broadcasted image
CommunityBoard
Product Introduction

Home Community Notice

Date : 14-09-01 00:36
韓國 (株)MYBOAT 瓦 中國 中盛集團 水上LEISURE BOAT 事業 合作 契約締結 (中國 및 東南ASIA 進出)KOREA MYBOAT COPANT AND CHINA ZHONGSUNG GROUP WATER LEISURE BOAT BUSINESS
 글쓴이 : 마이보트
조회 : 4,517  

韓國 ()MYBOAT 瓦 中國 中盛集團
水上LEISURE BOAT 事業 合作 契約締結
(中國 東南ASIA 進出)
KOREA MYBOAT COPANT AND CHINA ZHONGSUNG GROUP WATER LEISURE BOAT BUSINESS
SIGNED A JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT
(CHINA AND SOUTHEAST ASIA ESPANSION)

2014822일 중국 중성그룹 본사 3층에서 한국의 마이보트(MYBOAT CO.,LTD www.myboat.co.kr)와 중국 일조시의 중성집단(ZHONGSUNG GROUP www.zsrz.com) 수상레저 보트의 중국시장 진출 및 동남아시아 진출을 위한 합작 계약서를 체결했다.
August 22, 2014 at the 3rd Floor China Neutral Group headquarters My boat of Korea (MYBOAT CO., LTD www.myboat.co.kr) and neutral groups in China Rizhao (ZHONGSUNG GROUP www.zsrz.com) and Water Leisure the boat has signed a joint venture agreement for entry into China and Southeast Asia markets.

20140822_111850.jpg      
             한국 마이보트(대표 금성열)과 중국 중성그룹(회장 장건) 합작체결 후 기념 촬영
               My boat after shooting memorial Korea (CEO keum sung yeol) and China zhongsungGroup (Chairman Zhang Qian) signed a joint venture

20140822_111943.jpg
                                             (합작체결 후 임직원과 기념촬영)
                           (Employees and commemorative photo after signing a joint)

한국의 마이보트(대표 금성열)2014718일 중성그룹(회장 장건)의 임직원과 함께 마이보트 본사 방문과 제조과정 현장을 방문했고 또한 서울 한강 잠원지구에서 직접 마이보트 제품을 시승을 해보고 매우 만족을 해서 이번에 중국 초청과 함께 본 계약을 중국 중성그룹 본사에서 계약을 체결했다.
My boat of Korea (CEO keum sung yeol) is visiting the My boat manufacturing site and head office visits with staff of 18 July 2014 and the zhongsung group (Chairman Zhang Qian) was also a boat ride to Mai Han River Jamwon products directly from Earth I try very satisfied by the time the present contract with the Chinese in China invite and neutral group headquarters agreement.

20140717_125011.jpg
                                                       (마이보트 본사 사무실 방문)
                                                  (My boat headquarters office visit)

20140717_152353.jpg
                                         (한국 한강에서 시연회 : 중성그룹 회장)
                            (From Korea Han demonstration: President neutral group) 

계약 내용은 9월중에 중국 일조시 마리나 시연회를 통해 대대적인 중국시장 홍보를 하며 이에 따른 중국내 31개성 대표, 유명인사, 언론인등을 초청하여 중국시장 독점권에 따른 선포 및 유통망을 중성그룹에서 확보를 하겠다는 내용이다.

또한 시연회를 통한 대대적인 중국시장 홍보와 이에 따른 주문계약을 체결 할 것이며 한국의 마이보트 회사에서는 시연회 준비로 보트 5대를 제공(홍보자료제공)하고 향후 동남아 시장을 진출 하기위해 중국에 법인설립과 합작 공장을 설립하기로 합의했다.

중국 일조시는 공자가 태어난 곳이며 예의와 신의를 가진 중국내에서 알아주는 살기 좋은 곳이다. 여기에 본사를 두고 사업을 하는 중성그룹은 16개의 계열사를 가진 알찬 기업이다. 선박관련, 부동산관련, 공업단지관련등 중국내 인프라 사업을 하고 있으며, 앞으로 수상레저의 발전을 예측하고 레저보트사업을 하겠다는 중성그룹(회장 장건)과 중국내 수상레저시장에 진입하겠다는 마이보트(대표 금성열)의 의지 속에 이번에 좋은 결과를 이루어 냈다고 금성열 대표는 강조를 했다.
Commitment to secure agreement from the neutral group is a major PR China sometime in September, and through demonstrations in China Rizhao Marina invited to China in 31 representative personalities, celebrities, journalists, hence the proclamation according to the China market exclusivity and distribution The details.

Also incorporated in China will be entered into a contract in accordance with this Order and the Chinese market to promote large-scale demonstrations in South Korea over the My boat company to prepare a demonstration boat provides 5 (promotional materials provided) and to enter the Southeast Asian market future agreed to establish a joint venture factory.

I know that is a good place to live in China with courtesy and God is the birthplace of Confucius is China Rizhao. The fruitful company with 16 subsidiaries doing business headquartered here neutral group. And infrastructure projects in China, and the ship-related, real estate, industrial parks relevant, commitment to commitment to the leisure boat launch project to predict the future development of the award-neutral Leisure Group (Chairman Zhang Qian) and China Water to my leisure boat market Mai (Venus will open in a representative)'ve made a good result this time was a highlight Venus represents the heat.

20140821_130011.jpg
                                                 (중국 일조시 중성그룹 본사)
                                        (China Rizhao zhongsung Group Inc.)

20140820_164514.jpg
                                                       (중국 일조시 마리나)
                                                    (China Rizhao Marina)

그러기 까지는 한국의 마이보트의 제품인 트라이보트(TRI-BOAT)가 한몫을 했다.
세계최초 절대 전복되지 않는 시스템, 100% 친환경 제품, 합리적인 가격
(대량생산:사출), 휴대성과 조립 분해가 편하다는 세계 최고 기술의 특장점이 있었기에 가능했다고 볼 수 있다.

또한 계약이 체결되기 까지 보이지 않게 친절하게 물심양면으로 도와준 재중 일조시 한인회, 상인회(회장 안병수)에 감사의 말도 잊지 않고 전했다.
아직 한국에서는 중국시장과 지역에 대한 정보가 미약하기에 이번에 일조시 상인회(회장 안병수)에 자문과 정보가 없었다면 많이 힘이 들었을 거라고도 귀뜸을 해줬다.
 중국에 진출하는 한국기업의 필수적으로 꼭! 한국상인회의 자문을 구 할 것을 당부했다.
The world's first system that does not ever overthrow, 100% green product, reasonable price
(Mass-produced, injection), it can be seen that iteotgie features the world's best mobile technology is easy to assemble and disassemble.

Also said thanks for helping me not forget the words of double-sided mulsim invisible until the conclusion of the contract kindly Jaejoong Rizhao Korean meeting, sanginhoe (President anbyeongsu).
It also played a gwitteum'd heard a lot of power without the advice and information in Rizhao sanginhoe (President anbyeongsu), this time in Korea, yet it clings to the information on the local market, and China.
  Just as essential for companies to enter the China South Korea! I urge you to seek advice sanginhoe Korea.

20140822_094456.jpg
                                                     (중국 일조시 한인회 안병수회장)
                         (China Rizhao anbyeongsu Korean Association President)

20140822_102024.jpg

Total 15
No Title Date Hit
공지 ©MYBOAT Egypt signed an agreement with the main 10-12 5221
공지 ©MYBOAT Selecting "Korea future innovations Award2014" 09-28 4196
공지 My Boat demonstration products China exports Pyeongtaek Report (shipping) completed 我的船… 09-07 4560
15 ©MYBOAT Egypt signed an agreement with the main 10-12 5221
14 ©MYBOAT Selecting "Korea future innovations Award2014" 09-28 4196
13 My Boat demonstration products China exports Pyeongtaek Report (shipping) completed 我的船… 09-07 4560
12 漢江서 障碍人(장애인) 水泳大會에 (株)MYBOAT 水上安全BOAT 支援My boat on th… 09-01 4817
11 韓國 (株)MYBOAT 瓦 中國 中盛集團 水上LEISURE BOAT 事業 合作 契約締結 (中… 09-01 4518
10 Employing the regional director covering the Southeast Asia region. 06-25 5104
9 Newsis Health and MyBoat signed a bilateral MOU. 06-17 5156
8 Video of Korea International Boat Show 2013 06-07 4653
7 Rehearsal Video of the Innovative Tri-Boat 06-07 5363
6 Winners of Prize Lottery 06-05 4946
5 MyBoat and Aqua Rider Sport Egypt signed a bilateral MOU. 06-05 4758
4 Public Rehearsal of the Tri-Boat 06-05 4832
3 The catalog of MyBoat is produced. 06-05 4628
2 Free Experience Event 06-05 4662
1 The official website of MyBoat is open to the public. 06-04 4523

Today : 12 Total : 343,134
Hosting by 에이디커뮤니케이션.